Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Updates

Hey people!! back to do some updating..

We had an awesome Christmas celebration and thanks to everyone for the gift especially the Ralph Lauren Explorer set that Lucas got for me as the leader's gift exchange.

After Christmas, the working committee for the leaders retreat went through a round of brainstorming as we tried to come out with the freshest idea and games for the leaders to enjoy!

Was really happy because i was given the Best-Newcomer Award! :))

For more information, you may visit Edmund's or Shing's blog!

And it wasn't the best for me after the retreat because i fell sick straight after the retreat, which apparently gotten me more than a week to recover about 80%?!

But for the last 1 week, i went home straight almost everyday after work to rest, spend time with family and watching TV! It was really a good rest and that helps in the recovery!

Last sat was the first time since don't know how many years for me to go to JB! Together with Suting, Bernice and Weiwen, we had a good time shopping (according to me) and eating! Next monday, will probably be hitting JB again with Seth, Alvin and James! Gonna have a great time there man!

I'm really excited to fulfill a lot of things in 2009 when i was writing down my goals. I can see a more creative, richer, fitter DAVID emerging from all that was planned out! (If it goes according to the plan).

Can't wait for the 1st Leaders Meeting Later!!

ET_Zone_2008_thumb[4]

No comments: