Monday, March 10, 2008

A Year of Promotion....

A Year of Promotion! As Pastor Kong said this, i believe everyone was so excited and our faith just naturally increase that this year, great things will be happening! Be it your work or your ministry. But definitely there are a lot that we must do and take note before this PROMOTION thing will come to pass.

But anyway.. a few talks on msn and with friends let me realised that i must serve not to just gain person's good impression in order for promotion. Promotion comes directly from God. I mean i already kno3 this but it serves as an reminder again to me yesterday.. If i serve God with all my heart and without any agenda... the promotion will just come naturally and no one can stop it.

I was chatting ard yesterday and someone actually ask me how to rise up? i guess the servanthood message did not really get across somehow.. I personally feel that rising up is not something that you really need to learn or ask people how to do it. It's more on observation but most importantly, WHY are you rising up for and for WHO you are rising up for.. if you know.. you will know what to do in rising up..


So... as we reflect upon this.. ask yourself why you are rising up and who/what you are rising up for.... for the red tag? it better not!

No comments: