Thursday, March 6, 2008

Rare Post!

Hi guys! I'm back! But this time round, i'm blogging in my office... Since it's 20 mins more to knock off, i shall do a quick post about what's happening..

Okay, first of all.. i'm really thankful for God to put me in this position in SPF. I mean.. i get to..

1) Go to work almost an hr later than my friends.

2) I have 2 hrs lunch break.

3) Every wed i can choose to go home at 430, if not i will play sports till any time i like.

4) I knock off @ 530 on friday.

5) I have free breakfast or lunch every now and then.

6) I can use internet like how i'm blogging right now.

The only bad thing is that.. i get around $500 a month. LOL.

So, i'm really blessed and this really allow me to do more things for God! Servanthood is the key to promotion! But if you ask me to for example, play the guitar, it will have to depends cos i want/need to focus more on CG than to just merely play guitar for other cell. Rising up is more than availing to play guitar!

Okay.. i also wanna share my blessings.. God indeed is good. For the last 3 weeks, i was blessed by one of my supervisors not 1 pair, not 2 pairs but 3 pairs of shoes! Not only that, because my laptop was spoilt, he made an effort to help me ask from his friend whether his company does have any laptop which they are not using.. And his company really has! So now.. i'm comfortably using a Futjisu Laptop @ home.. I guess that will last me at least till my NS is over. :) At the meantime, i'm saving for macbook.. I mean i don't mind the blessing come straight to me NOW!

Oh yes, i also changed my phone to Nokia 6500 slider
by paying only $118! Thanks to my uncle for allowing
me to renew his plan so that i can get it at such good price!!

Yup.. Anyway bad news is also that my guitar is currently at a very bad condition. So, i think i'm also saving for that as well. Macbook can definitely wait. but not guitar! So, out there! If i ever played guitar for your cg/pm/whatever... you can definitely contribute to.....

"BUY DAVID A TAYLOR GUITAR FUND!"

GOD, YOU SHALL LIKE YOUR BLESSING OVERTAKE ME TOTALLY!!!

No comments: