Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tendered, Pray, Fast, Breakthrough. TRUST


I just hand in my resignation letter today. Well, it was okay because the boss knows that long ago and he was really just being nice to take me in to provide a place for me to get the right job. With that, i thank and appreciate it! It's really not the kind of work that i'm looking at and i feel that i can do better elsewhere, provided the opening is made available.

With 2 weeks of notice till 1 day before my BKK trip, i'm really praying and trusting for the confirmation of one of the 2 better interviews that i went to. OMD. OMD. OMD. OMD.

I'm really looking forward to the confirmation but i had to wait and be patient because the director was on leave for the past 2 weeks and now.. the person who interviewed me went on leave. I will only get the confirmation next week, so.. that's why this week is once again a week of praying and fasting for me. I'm really believing for it!! Of course, this is not the only thing that i'm fasting for!

This is the week of setting goals and i already had in mind what i want to do and achieve in 2010. Believing that most of it will come to pass!

Anyway, i'm just looking forward to the BKK trip on 20th! Super exciting just by thinking of it!

I was introduced by one of my JC's friends who happened to know quite a bit of BKK to Moon Bar! It is located at Banyan Tree Hotel and this bar is on the 61st storey! By looking at the picture, i'm sure you know what kind of breath-taking view you would be able to see! Still considering! Hopefully we will come back with news about the place! :)

No comments: