Thursday, October 23, 2008

Visualising

Last Sunday, i saw something in my spirit which was being shown to me for the 2nd time. The 1st time was probably 1.5 years ago which i didn''t really take it seriously because i feel that i won't be able to make it up there. But let's see how things go from here.

After last sunday's message, i begin to visualise whatever i wrote down on the slip. It was on tuesday meeting that when Bro edmund asked to prophesy to our neighbours where i had a confirmation word from Jared. It was really really a word hit straight of what i have been praying. It was like a stamp chop chop assuring of what it's gonna be done in the future. I'm really really excited about what will be happening man.

I can't say enough on how it has really assured me and built me up of what i felt i wasn't really capable or how am i going to breakthrough. But all i guess is to have faith, the size of that mustard seed. That should be enough.

And yes, i thought it was really all good but i didn't know God did exceedingly to a point where i was praying in the office during lunch time and i was caught into a realm where i begin to see myself in the act of something that was being told, always wanted, been praying and that was how it just totally made my day. After that, i started praying not the normal things, but it just felt different as though Holy Spirit is throwing the words out within me.

I hope i was really so sensitive that whatever i heard was right. It's important man. hahaa.

All these happened in 25 mins and i was just closing my eyes.. feeling so happy about what was shown, what was said and.....

i fell asleep. HAHA!

Something great and wonderful is going to happen in 6 months! :) Stay tuned!

No comments: