Saturday, January 5, 2008

2 more weeks to POP!

It's 2 more weeks or should i say.. 10 more weekdays to go before i get my CPL rank and shout the loudest "POP LOH!" on 18th Jan!

Basically every part of this BMT course is done and thank God i got through everything. Always thanking Him for His strength to carry on. And yes.. definitely i have gotten my Law test result. It wasn't too bad. My score was 87% which was the 3rd highest in the squad with the top guy getting a intake high of 93%. Another part of the test was the Scenario Based which i gotten 82% and that kicked me out for being the best trainee. I think i have given the best i could and i'm happy about it. What's important is the rank i will be getting and that means extra $70! (That's a lot for NSmen) Definitely not forgetting the warrant card!

I'm looking forward to it and yes.. i can have dinner on sunday with you all again!

Before i signed off.. here's my roommates!

ROOM 31!

No comments: