Thursday, September 25, 2008

Random Mix

Random Talk from Monday - Thursday

1- Met up for dinner with my NS lunch buddy, lester.
2- Trying to decide whether on bintan or bangkok. (or should we go buangkok instead?)
3- Tues Meeting was uplifting yet left me thinking.
4- Shing's birthday celebration was awesome. Kudos to Jiahao. (OEI! Spoilt market la!)
5- Went shopping with glenn, bought 2 tops and a pair of jeans.
6- I realised sandy should stick to the "english speaking sandy" we know (Pls don't try hokkien)
7- A sudden rush of feelings.
8- A broken and contrite spirit, He wont despise.
9- Praying for a work to be done in the cell group.
10- I love to pray at my workplace. Sensitize my heart, while everything slows down.
11- Need a breakthrough quick.
12- Need answers to everything quick.
13- FOCUS

Burden lifted up, because we just communicated. Thank You.

No comments: