Friday, April 25, 2008

Advertising and Promotion

As a marketing student.. I have learnt so much about advertising and i will rank it my favorite subject anytime.. but what's the point if i don't use the skills i learnt right! So... let's do some advertising on..... MR. LUCAS CHIA! He is currently one of the hose. i mean HOST.. for the Kid's Central.. Nono.. it's not for kids but as KC is trying to shift to the youth audience.. They just have to get someone like AHEM to turn the hearts of many GIRLS and boys to KC. So watch out every Saturday.. 9am to 1pm!

Bro.. I just have to do this.. i believe Kid's Central will have a big breakthrough... Same goes to my blog.. I think got chance for best blog entry of the day right? :)



Check out.. http://kidscentral.mediacorptv.sg/Stars/stars.html

No comments: